Akatsuki Organization Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Go down

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Empty VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

Post  AkatsSuigetsu Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 am

Me (AkatsPein) & AkatsDeidara would like all clan members to put the clan Website in your Bio on X-Box Live and get the word out about our clan - play online games and if you meet other people and they sound kool tell them about our site - we would like to start some tournaments by summer time say July or August - that would give AkatsDeidara time to get an account set up to collect money and dispurse Micropoints amongst the winners.

Thank you guys

talk to you soon
AkatsSuigetsu
AkatsSuigetsu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ Empty Friendlist (Clan Members)

Post  AkatsSuigetsu Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey guys I would like everyone in the clan to have all the members of the clan on your friendlist - It's the best way to know if members are online or not - for now the clan is for fun but later on it might get a bit more serious because later on in the summer we would like to start tournaments within our clan - provided everyone picths like 5 or 10 dollars and the winning team will get MS Points - For the new members in the clan you might notice that the other members of are clan are all similar in names (gamertag)
AkatsPein, AkatsDeidara, AkatsHidan & AkatsZetsu if you want a name like ours talk with AkatsDeidara he is the clan leader FYI I think AkatsItachi is already taken buy another person but all the others are free to use I think - also when the clan gets big which it might Team leaders will be AkatsHidan, AkatsPein, AkatsZetsu, ect.... if you want to be a team leader talk with deidara and change your gamertag accordingly example: AkatsMadara - keep in mind to change your gamertag is 800 MS Points which the clan will not reinburst, so if you don't want to be a team leader you don't have to - have fun and we'll talk to you laters
AkatsSuigetsu
AkatsSuigetsu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down