Akatsuki Organization Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who we are

5 posters

Go down

Who we are Empty Who we are

Post  AkatsSasuke Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 am

i''m Drew i'm 24 yrs old my gamertag is AkatsDeidara i'm also leader of the Akatsuki Organization Clan.

I like RPG's,Action,Fighting and Shooters and some MMO's.

This clan is a good way to get all our friends together and play games we all like and even make some new friends,
and if another clan is stupid enough to mess with us we'll show them how the Akatsuki respond to a challenge.
AkatsSasuke
AkatsSasuke
Admin
Admin

http://akatsukiorg.tripod.com/Akatsuki%20Web/Akatsuki_Main_Page.

Back to top Go down

Who we are Empty Re: Who we are

Post  AkatsSasuke Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 am

Now its your guys turn let other memebers and other soon to be memebers know a little bit about yourself.
AkatsSasuke
AkatsSasuke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who we are Empty AkatsPein info

Post  AkatsSuigetsu Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:08 pm

My name is Cory, I am Drew's brother, My Gamertag is AkatsPein, I play RPG, fighting, Shooters, Action / Adventure,

Welcome to the Akatsuki Organization
AkatsSuigetsu
AkatsSuigetsu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who we are Empty AkatsZetsu

Post  AkatsZetsu Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Well names Chris and im 20 yrs old. Play all sorts of games and very good at most except freakin Last Remnant WORST GAME EVER! lol. Other then that a proud father and have a beautiful fiancee' Megan.
Thats about it if you need help in ufc or anything im very good at that game so just ask.
AkatsZetsu
AkatsZetsu

Back to top Go down

Who we are Empty AkatsHidan

Post  AkatsHidan Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Hello, I am John and I am a 30 year old guy who plays xbox for fun only. I don't tea-bag and I don't care if you take my kills. Furthermore, I don't trash talk and will mute any who do to me, but enough about my life on the live lets; talk about offline. Normally, I can be found on Instant messenger or right here, but I do go to key sites and those are manga, anime and some comedy to name a few. For manga I read a variety of stories mostly action-drama or magic a few ecchi for laughs and these range from naruto to Sora no Otoshimono. Anime normally fits in the same guideline with manga as these are my stories that I like come to life. However, I do enjoy a break from these and try to catch some good old comedy/entertainment from some sites and one being illwillpress.com to see foamy that lovable squirrel (me being sarcastic) tell all. Finally, I enjoy computers and try to help my friends with their problems, but it seems I carry this trait online as well.

Thats it for now, as this is Hidan signing off for now.
AkatsHidan
AkatsHidan

Back to top Go down

Post  akatsMadara Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 pm

hello, im madara (my real name is sean). i like many things and do not like many things. one thing i like to do is to play games and have fun with friends, i also play the piano. i am 15 and a student in a semi-private school. i love anime manga and more. i like to have fun, but i also respect others and their opinions as long as they respect mine. i like to role play fight and my primary weapon is a large scythe XD. please respect that i am still a child and still growing, so if i get out of line or a little moody please let me know and i'll be sure to stop. ^.^
* i put a hand to my head thinking* hmmm..i haven't read the rules (if any) but i like yuri and yaoi favorite couple is DeiXtobi but i know this deidara is not intreasted XD but eh, whatever. i hope to be excepted into this akatsuki and further more, i can be evil
*Games have been moved to the games forum* - AkatsPein

Last edited by MadaraUchihaSan on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
akatsMadara
akatsMadara

Back to top Go down

Post  AkatsSasuke Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Welcome to the clan Madara our numbers are slowly rising.
AkatsSasuke
AkatsSasuke
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum